Sunday, July 8, 2018

Big Time Thanks

What is the most used card that you make?  I'd like to say Birthday... but I think I make a lot more Thank You cards than anything.

So, here is another one.


Recipe:
Balmy Blue - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Whisper White 5" x 3 3/4" - with the Seaside Embossing Folder
In Color Designer Series 6" x 6" paper - 4 1/2" x 1 3/4"
Smoky Slate -  die cut with Layering Squares
Whisper White - die cut with Stitched Shapes


Stamps:  Animal Outing
Ink:  Memento Black
Pens:  Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate, Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler

Now, one more question and I'm going to go crash.  Saturday was a long but fun filled day.  Here's my question:

How do you know you're too tired to be making a card? 
Answer - when you put your elements on UPSIDE DOWN and don't realize it until you open the card to put a piece of Whisper White inside!!

And on that note, I'm off to bed (Saturday night)!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna 

2 comments:

  1. it looks like he is snoozing too! Looking forward to hearing how your event went. Cute card....

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris. I just love this Rhino. I need to do the giraffe and the kangaroo!

      The party was a blast! Linda had a fun beach pail bucket with fun goodies in it and several nice cool salads. Had a full table of stampers.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors