Sunday, July 15, 2018

Dandelion Wishes

I was so excited when I saw this set in the new catalog.  The last time there was a stamp set with dandelions, I waited too long and it retired.  So when I spotted this one, I knew it was going to be in one of my early purchases.


This was so easy to put together.

Recipe:

Mint Macaron - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Tranquil Tide - 5 1/4" x 4"
Tranquil Textures Designer Series Paper - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Whisper White (inside) 5 1/4" x 4"

Stamps:  Dandelion Wishes and Colorful Seasons (sentiment)
Ink:  Tranquil Tide




I popped up the Tranquil Tide layer with Stampin' Dimensionals.


This sentiment comes from Colorful Seasons.  A perfect stamp would be anything that says "Make a Wish!"


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors