Saturday, July 7, 2018

Hello There Honey Bear!

This sweet little bear has been jumping up and down on the stamp shelf saying "pick me, pick me!", so I did!  I'm going to have to do it again though because this little bear got too much tan.  I wanted him to be a bit lighter.  Guess I haven't used my Blends for a while.  Need to practice!


Recipe:
Soft Suede - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Crushed Curry - 5 1/4" x 4"
Very Vanilla - 5" x 3 3/4"

Very Vanilla and Soft Suede to make Ovals from Layering Ovals.  I really wanted to use my Stitched Shapes and Layering Circles, but they are packed and ready to go for our workshop.

Stamps:  A Little Wild
Ink:  Memento Black, Garden Green
Stampin' Blends:  Crumb Cake Light and Dark, Daffodil Delight Dark


Don't forget the inside!


Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Happy Saturday and say a prayer for those of us traveling on our Road Trip to Linda's.

~ Donna


Product List

4 comments:

  1. Awesome card!! Our card ministry could use this. Our theme is based on verse Be still and know that I am God !! This is awesome Thanks

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Dorcas98 - Thank you! I'm so glad you like it. You are so right, this would be a good card for that verse. It's perfect, especially since the little bear looks like he's listening and trying to be very quiet.

      Delete
  2. Ah too sweet. How ironic, I was going through my current stamps and thought I only used this set once, I need to use this. I didn't get the dies thinking I could fussy cut them but I think I will splurge and get them at another demos card night next week. I Lso finally found the Bit of Honey single wrapped candies finally. I thought I could make the into bag toppers for my customers but since they are older I am wondering if they have dentures and not sure how that candy would work!!! They have been wanting to learn about little treat holders. Maybe we will play with the watercolor pencils too. I do love the card though. Love all the layers.

    Chris R. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris! You know, I found a little make and take that we made at one of our team events and it was a little treat holder. I may still make some when I can find some Bit-o-Honey. Maybe your customers can share the candy with their grandchildren!

      I didn't get the dies for these either because I was using my Brother Scan n' Cut. I was kind of wishing I had them though to cut out a couple of bees because I didn't want to bother with the Brother. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors