Wednesday, January 24, 2018

Slider Birthday Card

This fabulous idea comes from Frenchie Stamps!  I couldn't wait to try it.  I changed it up a bit using a gift instead of the party hat she used.  I think this idea has so much potential.  I'll show you another one tomorrow, after the recipient receives it.  Can't give up the surprise before they see it.


Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Picture Perfect Party Designer Series Paper 5 3/8" x 4 1/8" (although, now that I've taken a picture of it, the next one I do will be 5 1/4" x 4" so more Bermuda Bay can be seen.

Behind the Designer Series Paper (DSP) is a slightly smaller piece of Whisper White card stock to give some weight and strength to the DSP attached with liquid glue or your favorite adhesive.

Follow the instructions from my previous blog post using the Barn Door Slider Framelits for placing the long adhesive foam strips onto the back for perfect support.


When you put the framelit in for cutting, only go as far in as you need to cut out one of the slider spots.  I went too far on this one and you can see where the indent is from the metal framelit.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors