Thursday, January 11, 2018

Heartfelt Blooms Birthday

Sale-a-bration time has be be one of my favorite times during the Stampin' Up! year, right next to the new catalog in June (May for Demonstrators!).

Today I'm sharing a couple of cards made with Heartfelt Blooms.


Recipe: 
Sweet Sugarplum - 8 1/2" x5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Fresh Fig - 4 1/8" x 2 7/8"
Whisper White - 4" x 2 1/2"

Stamps:  
Heartfelt Blooms (FREE with $50.00 order before tax and shipping)
Butterfly Basics

Ink:  Sweet Sugarplum and Fresh Fig



This stamp is so cool.  You would think that it is stamped off to get that soft look, but it stamps just the way you see it with full ink.  It is really beautiful!


Since I figured I'd have to practice a few times (which I didn't need to do at all), I cut extra Whisper White and stamped up some extras, so made two cards today and I have more ready to assemble later.

I popped up the Fresh Fig / Whisper White panel with Stampin' Dimensionals and the background is something I haven't done in a while.  Can you guess what it is?  

Thank you for looking in today.  The weekend is getting closer and so is our first workshop of the year.  I can hardly wait to get together with the girls again and do some stamping.

~ Donna

(the background... VersaMark)  When was the last time you used it on your cards or projects?  Dig it out again and give it a go.  It always adds a little extra.

2 comments:

  1. I did one of my Christmas cards with a little holly stamp and versa mark on crumb cake - crumb cake ink didn't look right but I needed something for a background and it looked good.

    Your cards are pretty. I got that stamp but I have not used any of my new goodies. I finally opened the card kit with the water color pencils in it just to see if all the stuff was in the kit. Several people said they were missing either the pencils, the block and something else. We were wondering if they ordered the refill by mistake but no something happened I guess as they said they called SU and they sent them the pieces they were missing. I might have to CASE your card some day when I decide to play with it. Mary Fish told me I needed to get it!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary Fish is right! You do need to get it. I think it is beautiful!

      My Mother-in-law loved it too, it was her card for her birthday today. We drove up to her house (about 2 hours away) for the day and just returned home. We took her favorite Mexican Food restaurant food with us and my Mom's Carrot Cake up to celebrate. It was a good day!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors