Saturday, January 27, 2018

Side Panel Fun Fold

It's time to add some more Thank You cards to my collection.  I've been wanting to use this pretty Strawberries and Blueberries card from the Tutti-Frutti Designer Series Paper.  The fold pattern and dimensions comes from LeeAnn Greff - Thanks LeeAnn - I love your great ideas!


Here are the measurements and pieces you will need:


Night of Navy Base - 5 1/2" x 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 4", scored at 5 1/4"
Night of Navy - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4"
Tutti-Frutti DSP - 4" x 3"
Night of Navy Strip - 5" x 1", scored at 1"
Tutti-Frutti DSP - 3 3/4" x 3/4" (the one used is the back side of the strawberries & blueberries)
Whisper White scraps for sentiment



You can begin by attaching the DSP to the small Night of Navy Panel (above) and the small strip of DSP to the strip of Night of Navy.



Attach the 1" portion of the strip to the back of the Whisper White card.

Fold over and put a good crease on the fold with your bone folder.

Now you can attach the folded Whisper White to the Night of Navy panel.

Here's the tricky part.  Ask me why I say that, go ahead, ask... LOL

When you are ready to attach the small panel to the front of the card, remember that you only want adhesive on PART of the panel - the part that is on the Whisper White that opens.  Here's a good way to add the glue.

Lay your panel face down - being sure that if your pattern needs to face a specific direction that it is facing the right way for where you place the adhesive.



Then add your adhesive of choice, I always prefer liquid Tombo.  Flip it over and adhere it centered within the Whisper White behind it.


Add your sentiment and  you're done.  I used the Stitched Shapes ovals for my sentiment and the "Thanks" comes from Thankful Thoughts.


Thank you for looking in today.  It's finally Saturday!

~ Donna



Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors