Sunday, January 14, 2018

Picture Perfect Birthday

Have you checked out this great Designer Series Paper yet?  It's called Picture Perfect Party and I love all the papers inside this set!  Sadly the sample doesn't show a very good picture of the pages, but I've used some of them here and I'll do more tomorrow.  Seems I need to build up my birthday stash anyway, so this will be a perfect way to do so!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Solid Layer (I used Berry Burst, Bermuda Bay and Lemon Lime Twist) - 5" x 3 3/4"
Designer Series Paper - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"


Stamps:  Happy Birthday Gorgeous
Ink:  Berry Burst and Bermuda Bay


Framelits:  Stitched Shapes and Layering Ovals


Below - the DSP is 4 3/4" x 3 1/2" (to make a bigger mat behind it)


Thank you for looking in today.  May you have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. The first (top) card is my favorite of these as well as the paper. I guess I have not played with the paper yet to really form a true opinion. The one with the birthday cookies - well maybe I won't go there as to my first impression of seeing it! But, I bet this paper will be a hit with a lot of people for birthday cards.

    I inked up my Panda stamps. Dumb me, I ordered the wood mount ones by mistake and I hate wood mount. I didn't mount them on the blocks yet but stuck them onto an acrylic block for now. I guess I could go ahead and put them on the wood blocks and be done with that. They turned out really cute and I did some shading like you did using my water color pencils and aqua pen.

    Have a good week!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL on the Cookies, I bet I know what you were thinking!

      The reason I like the cookies is it reminds me of the "Funfetti" Cupcakes / Cake mix that came out when my kids were young. They both had birthdays in February, a week apart (plus four years) and they BOTH wanted Funfetti! Year after year. Then, when I "adopted" a young gal at the office born between the two boys, I found out she also loved (and still does) the Funfetti! HA HA!!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors