Sunday, January 21, 2018

January Swap Card

On Saturday, my Upline, Lorri Heiling, had our Regional Event and it was so much fun!  We even had some others join us from some other teams associated with us.

There were 45 or so signed up and 22 people signed up to be in our card swap.  Thankfully we split that in two so we only had to make 11 cards to swap.

Here is mine.  It is only a card front, but the measurements on the front would be the same.


Recipe:
Daffodil Delight - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2"  
Bermuda Bay - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"

Little "card" 
Whisper White - 3" x 1 1/2", scored and folded at 1 1/2"
DSP - 1 1/4" x 1 1/2"


Thank you for looking in today!  I'll have more swaps to show you over the next few days.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I think this is the first card I have seen using that sentiment and I love it! So fun and I had not thought about adding the folded piece of paper on the front. Too funny. I have a couple of friends who will love this idea.

    I bet you had a great time and eagerly await to see your other swaps etc.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You know, I hadn't seen this sentiment used yet either so I was really excited about using it. So glad you like it!

      We had a lot of fun and I'm excited to share what we made and swapped.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors