Tuesday, January 16, 2018

You're Inspiring

Fun for coloring!  I really enjoy coloring, especially when I need some relaxation therapy.  Whew.

This set comes ready to cover many occasions.  Easter, Mother's Day, Birthday and just because.  We really need some "Just Because" stamps, because I like to send cards, just because!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded by 4 1/4"
Tutti Frutti Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 1/4"
Whisper White Cardstock - 4 3/8" x 3"


I colored the flowers with Stampin' Blends - Daffodil Delight and Old Olive with Dark Pumpkin Pie for the flower centers.


Thank you for looking in today.  Happy Tuesday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous!!! I have this on my wish list as I like daffodils and they seem to be the March's flower. Your coloring is so pretty too. Even though I am not a fan of the lemon lime twist, it looks wonderful on here. I will be CASEing this esp. the lemon lime twist color for a friend - just because! Now, I gotta order the stamp set sooner than I had planned to but that is ok. Love, this card and it maybe my most favorite of all your cards!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Chris, you made my day! Funny how this started out, I wasn't happy with how it was coming together, nothing worked. Then the next thing I know, boom! The idea of making the layers a bit off actually came from the occasions catalog with this set. I used different DSP and tilted both papers, but that's where the inspiration came from.

      Now I just need some "Just Because" stamps! :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors