Tuesday, January 2, 2018

Life Happens

This was really intended for January 1st, for all those who needed a little boost after staying up late on New Years' Eve!  Like me.  ha ha!  So I didn't get it posted because I crashed before I could post it, but not before midnight.  I did manage to make it to midnight!


Recipe: 
Soft Suede - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", score and fold at 4 1/4"
Coffee Break Designer Series Paper - 4" x 2 3/4" 
Garden Green - 3 3/4" x 3"
Coffee Break DSP - 2 3/4" x 2 5/8"
Whisper White for Cup, Lid and Sleeve
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4 (inside)

Garden Green Ink and Early Espresso Ink

Stamps:  Coffee Cafe


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I went to bed around 11:15 or so! I was the party girl early in life I guess. It was too cold here to be out and about anyway! Cute card. I need to play with that set some more.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It really is a fun set and so many things to do with the great DSP that matches. I hope it sticks around. So many coffee drinkers to use it for.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors