Tuesday, January 23, 2018

Lavender Floral

This is one of the cards we made as a Make & Take on Saturday.  I'll admit I didn't get to stamp it or finish it there, but finished it up last night so I could post it for you here.  Although I have this stamp set and could have stamped it all at home, I had a sweet friend Cyndie who stamped my cards for me while I helped Lorri with our swaps.  Thank you so much Cyndie!


Recipe:
Whisper White Thick Cardstock - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Berry Burst Cardstock - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Shimmery White - 5" x 3 3/4"  (it appears to have been spritzed with possibly soft sky?)

Stamps:  Lots of Lavender - Sale-a-bration FREE with $50 purchase
Ink:  Berry Burst, Pear Pizzazz and Memento Black
Ribbon:  Berry Burst Metallic Edge


This is such a pretty card!  I think I'll be making more of them to have for any occasion, then I can stamp inside for whatever need comes up.

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Yes this is a pretty card and one that you could make up and leave the inside blank until you need a card as it would be a good card for so many occasions. I will think about doing that after I get all my projects out of the way! Thanks for a great idea.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Always good to have some blank cards around that will work as anything you need in a pinch.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors