Thursday, January 25, 2018

Happy Anniversary to a Special Pair

This card is for a special pair of people who celebrate their anniversary on the same day hubby and I celebrate ours.  Hopefully it has arrived in her mailbox (snail - mail - box) before she sees it on here.

To make the background I sprinkled yellow and orange Brusho very lightly onto the watercolor paper.  Then I spritzed it gently with one of our Spritzers and water.  I blotted the excess off with a tissue (kleenex) and then, because I didn't want to wait overnight, I used our Heat Tool to dry and flatten out (sort of) the watercolor paper.


Recipe:
Daffodil Delight - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Bermuda Bay - 5" x 3 3/4"
Watercolor Paper - 4 7/8" x 3 5/8"

Stamps - Dragonfly Dreams (outside) and Number of Years (inside)
Framelits - Seasonal Layers



Inside I added some of our new sequins that are already backed with adhesive!  How awesome is that!  They are in the Occasions catalog on page 29 - Tutti-frutti Adhesive-Backed Sequins.


Thank you for looking in today.  It's Friday Eve!  Yay!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun card. I have not seen the Brusho stuff up close and personal yet on any cards or played with it. But, it looks fun. I am sure your friends will love it. I need to die cut some more of those chairs so I have them when I need them for a card. Fun color choice.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The Brusho is very fun to use and there are so many ways to use it from shake, spritz and sponge to painting with an Aqua Brush and it never comes out the same twice, ever!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors