Sunday, January 28, 2018

Side Panel Fun Fold - Take Two

It was pointed out to me that I didn't really show how yesterday's card opens, at least not clearly, and I had to agree!  So, here are a couple of new views.


To open the card you first lift the small strip to the left, then the DSP panel to the right, then inside is open for writing or a sentiment stamp.  Remember though, when you write inside to keep your writing under where the panel will cover it up when closed.


Then, because I liked how it turned out, I decided to make some more with the same paper stack, but with a different base color and DSP.





I also made a change to the strip.  Measurements are the same as before (5" x 1", scored at 1").  Slide the strip of cardstock into the Pretty Label Punch.  Pull it back towards you so you can see the end of the paper and then slide back in "just enough" to be close to the end. 


Do the same for the DSP strip below.



Here is the open view... didn't want to miss it again!  :)


Thank you for looking in today, even if it is a re-work from yesterday.  I really wanted to share the how pretty this can be with other colors and papers!  See yesterday's post for full details HERE.

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna




Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun cards, I am going to have to CASE these. I like fun little folds. Thanks for the measurements. I didn't think much of the paper at first but it is fun to use!

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They are very easy to CASE, so definitely do! Make a bunch and then they are ready when you need something and all you have to do is add the sentiment!

      Good to hear from you!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors