Monday, January 8, 2018

Free Stamps when Joining!



During Sale-a-Bration you can choose TWO additional FREE stamp sets in your starter kit!! Any two stamp sets, your choice, from either the Annual Catalog or the Spring Occasions Catalog with no price limit! 

Find the priciest ones if you like.  Normally the starter kit is made up of any $125 worth of merchandise of your choosing for just $99, and it ships free!  However, when you add two free stamp sets you could be adding another $100 worth of stamps for free!

Don't miss out on this opportunity to join my team and order your starter set today.  Contact me with any questions.  I would be so happy to have additions to my team!

> Join Now <  

Here are a couple more pictures from the wedding.  My son Billy walking be down the aisle and my other son Robert, as Best Man walking the Maid of Honor, Nicole.

 

Happy Monday!  Have a great week!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors