Monday, September 3, 2018

August Paper Pumpkin

Gosh, I didn't realize how long I've had this Paper Pumpkin Box waiting to be opened.  Now that it is open, I'm sorry I waited so long, look at how beautiful this paper is.


There were two card styles inside.  The one above with an open area in the middle for an easy sentiment banner and the one below with space around the outside for a smaller sentiment.


Have you ever thought about trying Paper Pumpkin, but just haven't given it a try yet?  If you like Halloween - which will be here before we know it, you will want to sign up for Paper Pumpkin for September.  Be sure to sign up or renew before Midnight - September 10th.  You won't want to miss this one!  


Thank you for looking in today.  It's good to be back to crafting again.  Hopefully we'll be done with long work hours for a little bit!

Happy Labor Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. I opened my kit but have not used it. There are sure lots of pretty alternatives out there as well. Maybe I am saving all the flowery ones for winter time to make like in late January when we start to go stir crazy with snow and ice.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The really are pretty flowers. They probably would be a good idea to stamp with during snow season!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors