Sunday, September 23, 2018

Timeless Tidings - Full Set

I wanted to be sure and share the third card in the Timeless Tidings Card Kit.  Also thought I would share all of them in one place.  They are all just so beautiful!











Thank you for looking in today!  Have a Blessed Sunday.

~ Donna

I've added a few items that you will need to assemble these cards.  I added the Paper Piercing Tool so that you can easily poke out the bits of gold sticker that was temperamental for some of the girls.  


 Product List

1 comment:

  1. I have not seen these up close and personal yet. They look better in your photos. I can't decide if I need them or not. The stamp set that you used looks good.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors