Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Snowman Crate Card

Here is one of my favorite cards we made this past weekend at our Cozy Craft Retreat.  Isn't it adorable??  Lorri has the greatest ideas!


Recipe:
Crumb Cake - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Balmy Blue - 5" x 3 3/4"
Wood Textures Designer Series Paper - cut with Wood Crate Framelits
Early Espresso - 3 1/8" x 1 1/4" (to go behind the Wood Crate)
Whisper White - scrap to punch 1 3/4" Circle and two 1/2" Circles for hands.

Stamp the Balmy Blue cardstock with Craft White ink and your favorite snowflake stamps.  Current snowflakes available are in Snowflake Sentiments on page 100 of the Annual Catalog.

Spritz over the snowflakes with Frost White Shimmer Paint.  Use 1/4 teaspoon in our spritzer and fill the remainder with rubbing alcohol for best results. Stamp sentiment from Cookie Cutter Christmas in Balmy Blue.

Attach the snowman head behind the Early Espresso and attach "hands" to the front.  Cut a small triangle out of Pumpkin Pie.  Add two small pearls that have been colored black with a Sharpie for his eyes.

Stamp inside as desired.


I apologize I don't know what Lorri gave us for the holly leaves.  When I find out, I'll update this post.  

Thank you for looking in today!  

~ Donna

1 comment:

  1. OMG this is just too cute. I love it. What a cute card. Thanks for the details. I want to make one for myself to display and make me smile. Love the balmy blue too for the sky. I bet you had a great time at your retreat.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors