Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Spooky Bats

I just love the purples and orange colors for Halloween.  The new Mango Melody is really pretty and it really does look like the inside of a mango.


Recipe:
Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gorgeous Grape - 5 3/8" x 4 1/8"
Mango Melody - 3 7/8" x 3 7/8"
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Mango Melody - 3 1/8" x 3 1/8"
Whisper White - 3" x 3"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (for inside)

Mango Melody Strip - 3" x 1/2"
Whisper White Scrap - 1 1/4" x 7/8 (or just stamp on a strip and trim)

Whisper White Scrap - about 2 1/2" x 3 1/2 to stamp and punch bats


Begin by stamping the "creepy mist" onto the 3" x 3".  If you want it lighter, stamp off once first.
Add the Mango Melody Strip and Whisper White Sentiment.
Attach the bats with Mini Stampin' Dimensionals.

I used my Basic Black Stampin' Blend to color Rhinestones.  You could also use a Black Sharpie or a Gorgeous Grape Stampin' Blend if you want purple.


Inside I stamped the Moon with Mango Melody and then inked up the "mist" with Smoky Slate and I did stamp off once for a light mist.

Thank you for looking in today!  The weekend is getting closer!

Happy Holiday Mini Shopping Day!

~ Donna




2 comments:

  1. Look at these beauties or I guess it is just one card. Love the colors a mhm d especially the inside. Great job as always. I just realized I hadn't put my name on previous comments.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No worries, I know it's you! We made this on Saturday for the workshop and the girls punched out the bats out of the Black Foil Sheets and they came out WOW!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors