Friday, September 14, 2018

Hats Off to You

These little witches hats are so cute, I just had to use as many as possible.  Here are this  months' cute little thank you notes for Patti's workshop.


Recipe:
Gorgeous Grape - 6" x 3", scored and folded at 3"
Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper - 2 3/4" x 2 3/4"
Witches Hat from Toil and Trouble Designer Series Paper

Stamps:  Varied Vases (Thanks)
Punch: Classic Label Punch


Thank you for looking in today.  I may not post anything Saturday or Sunday as I'll be staying at a hotel with a bunch of Stampin' Up! friends for a retreat.  However, there will be a lot of things to post after that, so stay tuned!  (If my laptop cooperates and I'm not stamping all night, I'll try to post a little something).

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I hope my shares come today so I can check out some of these new papers. You know I love these tiny cards. Have a great time at your retreat. Have fun, learn lots and share with us.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris, I like them too, and I like matching them up to what we made at that month's workshop.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors