Friday, September 7, 2018

Bats, Cats and Ghosts, Oh My

Have you checked out the Black Foil Sheets yet?  They are shiny and fabulous.  Now, they're called "foil" but I really think Glossy Black Sheets fits better.  Either way, they are perfect for more Halloween Cards!



Did you notice the cats?  I'll give you a minute and come back to that question.

Be sure to read all the way to the bottom for an extra tip that I shared about the Spooky Sweets bats.


Recipe:
Glorious Grape - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Granny Apple Green - 5 1/4" x 4"
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4" (stripes are one side, the ghosts are the other side)
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 3 3/4" x 1 1/4"
So Saffron - Moon - 2 1/4" Circle Punch
Black Foil Sheets - Cat Punch and Spooky Bats Punch
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
Whisper White scraps for sentiments

Stamps:
Cauldron Bubble and Spooky Sweets
Ink - Memento Black and Gorgeous Grape


With fun Ghosts on the outside, I decided to stamp some more inside.  They are stamped with Gorgeous Grape, stamped off once to lighten them up.  The little ghost is from Cauldron Bubble.



Inside the striped card, I stamped the little cat, also from Cauldron Bubble.


Did you figure out the cats?  No, there isn't two cat punches one facing left and one facing right.  Simply turn the Black Foil Sheet over and punch from the white side for one and the black side up for the other.  Ta-da!

Thanks for looking in today!  It's finally Friday!

~ Donna

(p.s. - I added the Stampin' Scrub and Stampin' Mist to the list of supplies - because the bat stamps in the Spooky Sweets set have little lines where no ink should be for stamping, but my ink pad was really wet and the only way to get it clean was with the Stampin' Scrub to get in the little grooves.)


Product List

6 comments:

  1. Wonderful Halloween Cards - really enjoy your blog and all your great creations! Thanks for sharing. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! I'm so glad you enjoy the blog and the creations! Keep coming back! I love to hear from you.

      Donna

      Delete
  2. So cute. I thought I was going to use the cat punch more than I have. Maybe when my shares come I can make a card or two using it. I can't decide if I like the ghost paper better than the purple or not. Either way both cards are so fun.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The little ghosts were so cute I just had to use them! They look even better in person.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors