Monday, September 10, 2018

Beautiful Promenade

I spotted the idea for this card from Connie Collins and fell in love with this stamp set.  Honestly, I really didn't care for the set in the catalog or on other cards, but for some reason these flowers without any outline just jumped out at me.  Thanks Connie!

The card is a different base than hers, mine is just my normal layering.  I wasn't crazy about the Old Olive she had on her card base.


Recipe:
Rich Razzleberry - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Melon Mambo - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Rich Razzleberry - 3 1/8" x 2 1/8"
Melon Mambo - 3" x 2"
Whisper White - 2 7/8" x 1 7/8"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)


I stamped the smaller flowers which come all together in a stamp, with Melon Mambo, Pumpkin Pie and Old Olive, then cut them apart and layered them at the top of the small Whisper White.


Thank you for looking in today!  It's Monday... again.

~ Donna


Product List

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors