Thursday, September 6, 2018

Postcard Platypus

Today the need to color was strong, so I did!  I love to color, do you?  Coloring is even more fun when the subject is something cute and this little Platypus from Postcard Pals is just adorable!


Recipe:
Bermuda Bay - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored and folded at 4 1/4
Garden Impressions Designer Series Paper 4 1/4" x 2"
Blueberry Bushel - 4 1/4" x 3/4"
Whisper White scrap for sentiment
Whisper White for Platypus

Stamps and Ink:
Postcard Pals
Playful Backgrounds
StazOn Black
Bermuda Bay


Thank you for looking in today.  One more day of work for me this week.  Dr. appointment on Friday, but that's okay, it gets me the day off of work and I'm excited to see her face when she see's what the scale says... tee...hee.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun, he just represents happiness with his little sailor suit. Boy, you are getting good use out of the Abstract Impressions paper.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The paper is so versatile and full of color, it can be used everywhere!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors