Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Bubble, Bubble, Toil & Trouble

Is it just me or does it seem there's never enough time to make all the fun Halloween stuff we want?  

All of these fun items will be available tomorrow - September 5th.  Get ready to shop!

All of a sudden September is here and then all the fall events begin.  So... let's begin!  I just love this Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper.  The sweet little witch, cauldron and kitty are all die cut from the DSP as well as those funny frogs jumping all over the background.


Recipe:
Gorgeous Grape - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 4" x 3"
Black Foil Sheets - for Cob Web -die cut with Cauldron Framelits Dies
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside panel)

Stamps:  Cauldron Bubble - Bundle and get the Cauldron Framelit Dies


Inside I stamped the cut little ghosts with Smoky Slate and the Sentiment with Memento Black

Pop up the die cuts, except for the spider web, with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy September!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Something about that witch, I just don't care for in the set. She is the good witch but then she doesn't go with the rest of the I don't think. But, you made a fun card. Love the toads. The inside is fun too.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww... I kind of liked these cute little witches. Thankfully I have the Scan & Cut to cut them all out.

      I really love the spiderweb cut on the Black Foil Paper.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors