Thursday, September 27, 2018

Team Swaps Time

I'm trying to get to bed early, and I'm not going to make it... but I wanted to share a couple of our swaps from Mondays' Team Meeting.  Both of these were made by my Fearless Leader - Lorri Heiling.

Cocoa season will soon be here and what better way than with a cute little packet to present it in and a candy cane to stir it all up!


And this fun card using the truck and tree from Farmhouse Christmas.



Christmas will be here before you know it!  Start making plans to get those cards made and in the mail.  

Thank you for looking in today - Happy Thursday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors