Saturday, September 22, 2018

My Cozy Craft Retreat Swap Card

I just realized I never shared the card I made for my swap at last weekend's Cozy Craft Retreat.  I couldn't post it before the weekend, had to be a secret!


Recipe -  Technically it is just a card front, but base measurement is for a full card.

Basic Black - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Gorgeous Grape - 5 1/4" x 4" - embossed with Petal Burst Embossing Folder
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 4" x 2" (ghosts)
Whisper White Stitched Shapes Oval

Stamps - Trick or Tweet
Ink - Memento Black
Stampin' Blends - Highland Heather, Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Daffodil Delight, Basic Black, Crumb Cake, Soft Suede.
Black 3/8" Glittered Organdy Ribbon


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. Cute. I have had a good time with this set. The characters crack me up. Love your coloring. The elephant just really makes me smile.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors