Monday, September 24, 2018

Paper Pumpkin - September 2018

Here is a quick look at the September 2018 Paper Pumpkin.  Isn't this great!?  I really like them and plan to make up the whole set to use this Halloween!

The sample shows jelly beans or something smaller inside the bags, but Reeses' Cups are what I had in the house, so that's what I'm using.  The colors work, so I'm happy with that! 



These were SO EASY to put together.  I didn't do much stamping on these, but I plan to use the stamps on the others.  These were made while watching t.v. and working on a flimsy t.v. tray that doesn't work very well for solid stamping, so I'll save that for my craft area.



There is even room on the back of the tag to write a little note to the recipient.


Don't miss out on the next Paper Pumpkin.  Thanksgiving or Christmas has to be in the next box!  Click HERE to sign up now.

~ Donna


1 comment:

  1. Besides who wouldn't rather have a peanut butter cup rather than jelly beans? Well, maybe someone with a peanut or chocolate allergy.

    I loved this PP kit and bought a refill. When my postman brought the box to me he shyly asked if it made treat bags as the "others" wanted to know what was in the fun box. Then later Teddy and I were walking by the post office while they were unloading and a couple I know asked about the box too. They weren't so shy - they came right out and asked did it make enough for me to make them all one like I did at Christmas time? So, I guess I had better do that. I had originally bought Hershey kisses that had Halloween wrapped foil on them but these little bags hold quite a bit so I will get something bigger like fun size bars etc. since I will need 24 or 25 of them. Then, I will have extras for friends too. Some of the cards I have seen as alternatives have been really fun too. How did you seal the bag - with the glue dots? I might staple mine so nobody starts looting others bags if I end up using a variety of candy.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors