Wednesday, September 12, 2018

Casing the Catalog

Seemed like a good time to step away from the Halloween theme and see what else is in the Holiday Catalog so here is my Case the Catalog from page 18.  I did change the ribbon.  It seemed like there was too much red, or I should say, Poppy Parade, which is the color here.



Recipe:
Poppy Parade - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper - 4 1/4" x 3 1/4" - dots (snipped at bottom as a banner)
Santa's Workshop Specialty Designer Series Paper - 3 1/4" x 1 1/4" - green
3/8" Whisper White Classic Weave Ribbon - 10"

The Santa is from the Designer Series Paper die cut with the Santa's Signpost Framelits.  This paper is so fun.  I wish you could see it in the picture, but the fuzz on Santa's hat and the pom-pom are actually flocked and fuzzy!  Several pieces on that page of DSP have the flocking and it just brings me back to my childhood.  Inside is a little Elfl cut from the same paper with the Framelits and his hat is flocked as well.

This is going to be a fun set to play with!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I didn't know there was flocking on the paper. So fun. I agree the white ribbon looks better. Love the little elf on the inside.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I didn't know either until I opened it. Just goes to show, we don't read. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors