Saturday, September 8, 2018

Trick or Tweet

My newest set of Halloween Stamps!  I think I went a little crazy this year, but mostly because they are all so cute this time!  This elephant was just irresistible!


Recipe:
Highland Heather - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Smoky Slate - 5" x 3 3/4"
Granny Apple Green - 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Toil & Trouble Designer Series Paper - 4 5/8" x 3 3/8"
Whisper White - scrap for Elephant and Sentiment
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)

Stamps:  Trick or Tweet, Take Out Treats
Ink: Memento Black, Blackberry Bliss
Stampin' Blends - Smoky Slate, Pumpkin Pie, Rich Razzleberry


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

1 comment:

  1. This set was a must on my wish list. The elephant just makes me smile. I made the elephant into a sticky pad holder. I like the added candy stamping and the purple DSP. They are so fun to color and you did a great job. Love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors