Sunday, December 20, 2015

An Adorable Sneak Peek!

My apologies for being missing the last few days.  So much going on getting ready for Christmas and I simply ran out of time!

So, how about we start this Sunday with a cute little Birthday Chickie.  This sweet chick can be  yours FREE as well as the balloon she's hiding behind her back.  That's right, they are both part of a Free Sale-a-Bration set that will be starting in January.


I began by stamping the chick onto So Saffron card stock and fussy cutting out just the chick's body.  The feet are stamped directly onto the Whisper white.  The balloon is stamped onto Watermelon Wonder and fussy cut as well as the bow onto Pool Party.

Stamp the Sentiment, Chick and Balloon onto the Whisper White and then adhere the hand cut pieces onto their proper places.  Color the beak and feet with Watermelon Wonder.


Recipe:

Stamps:  Rose Wonder (Occasions) and Honeycomb Happiness (Sale-a-Bration)

So Saffron - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Pool Party 4 3/4" x 3 1/2"
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper 4 5/8" x 3 3/8" (Occasions Catalog)
Whisper White 4 5/8" x 2"



I hope these sneak peeks are getting you excited about the upcoming Occasions Catalog and Sale-a-Bration freebies!

My regular customers should have received their catalogs by now.  If you would like one and don't have a regular Demonstrator, please email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com and I'll be sure to get you one right away!

Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors