Saturday, December 12, 2015

December Workshop Thank You's

Inspired by an adorable full sized thank you card from Lorri Heiling, I made my 3" x 3" for my customers from Sue's December workshop.

This is Lorri's card, isn't it adorable?


Here are the cards I made.


Recipe ~


Whisper White - 6" x 3", scored at 3"
Decorative Dots Embossing folder (I couldn't find my Softly Falling when I was working on these!)
Cherry Cobbler - punched with Note Tag punch
Dazzling Diamonds - die cut with the Small Snowman from Snow Friends Framelits
Basic Black - die cut the Top Hat from Snow Friends Framelits.

Whisper White - stamped with "thank you" from Teeny Tiny Wishes and punched with Word Windo Punch.
Rhinestone Jewel to decorate his hat.






I think these are just so cute!  Thank you again to Lorri for the much needed inspiration!

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors