Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Tip Day Tuesday, Gifts and Weekly Deals

Remember to check out the Weekly Deals!

These great little calendars will be gifts for my customers.  I've been trying to do these for a while and always thought of them too late to get calendars.  This year I started early and ta-da!  I have the calendars.  Planning ahead really makes a big difference.

Easel cards are so much fun to make and really have a great wow factor for the recipient to keep on their desk or special place of display.  A monthly calendar is a perfect Easel card!






Tip Day Tuesday:

Since there was so much gluing involved in these cards, I needed a way to keep my Multi-purpose glue bottle point down so the glue would always be at the tip.

I used an empty ribbon spool and some scraps of paper.  It's best to use a spool that had a wider ribbon on it so the glue tip doesn't rest on the bottom.  Also, pick one that is a little heavier than some of our older spools.  This particular one was from the 5/8" Striped Cotton Ribbon.  You could also attach two smaller ones together if needed.



Perfect!

Thank you for looking in today.  

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors