Wednesday, December 16, 2015

Party Animal

Yes, yes, it's another Balloon Builder, but I simply can't help myself!  There are just so many cute things to do with this set, I can't get over how cute they are!

 

Today we have a Happy Elephant Party Animal.

Recipe:

Mint Macaron base - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Birthday Bouquet Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Mint Macaron - 4" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White - 3 7/8" x 2 3/8"

Outside Stamping - Balloon Builders (140645)
Outside Die Cut - Hello You Thinlits (137363)

Ink:  Mint Macaron, Smoky Slate

Inside Sentiment - Watercolor Words (138702)


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy HUMP Day!  (oooh, we need a camel stamp!)

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors