Tuesday, December 22, 2015

One More Time - All Ye Faithful

First let me remind you - it's TUESDAY - time for Weekly Deals!  Click HERE to see this week's deals.


This set really has ended up being one of my favorite religious based stamp sets this season.  I wanted to try it with Silver Embossing Powder and it really came out beautifully.


Recipe:

Base - Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4"  (times 2 - also the size for inside)



Stamps:  All Ye Faithful, Jingle All the Way (stars)
Ink:  VersaMark, Night of Navy
Embossing Powder - Silver


I also added some basic rhinestones for bling. 


Thank you for looking in today - don't forget to check the Weekly Deals!

~ Donna


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors