Saturday, December 5, 2015

Birthday Blossoms

I made this card for my boss' birthday, which is actually today (Saturday) but we celebrated at the office on Friday.  The card was inspired by Diana Gibbs, which is especially funny as yesterday, we both CASEd and posted the same card from Lori Mueller.  I spotted it on Pinterest and I'm not sure where Diana snagged it from.  To see my card from yesterday, click HERE.



Today's card has a base of Blushing Bride, Then a page from the Neutrals Color Collection.

The images are stamped onto Shimmery White.  I really like using my aqua brush on Shimmery White, almost as much as onto Watercolor Paper.  


The stamp set used today is Birthday Blossoms.  Such a delicate set.  Another of my favorites.





Well, this girl is heading to bed (writing this on Friday night).  Tomorrow (Saturday) is a big day with workshop that will include my BFF from Southern Arizona.  I can hardly wait!!!  I hope I can sleep!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors