Thursday, December 10, 2015

Sneak Peek - Balloon Builders

When I first went through the upcoming 2016 Occasions Catalog (one of the perks of being a Stampin' Up! Demonstrator - a month of pre-order and playing with new toys!) this stamp set, Balloon Builders is the first one I saw that made me fall in love with it!


I used the basic balloon shapes for this card, but wait until you see the cute other things that can be made with this set.  I think you will love it too!


If you can't wait to see all the new things in the Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalog, you should JOIN MY TEAM and get your hands on some pre-order items too!

If you can wait, and would like to have an Occasions and Sale-a-bration catalogs as soon as they are available to the public, send me an email and I'll be happy to add you to my mailing list.  If you already have a Demonstrator, please contact them.  If you are looking for a Demonstrator, I'd be happy to be yours!



Thank you for looking in today.  I appreciate your business and your comments!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors