Saturday, December 12, 2015

Silent Night

Finally working on some of my own Christmas Cards.  So here is what I made to get me going.


Recipe:

Card Base - Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Designer Series Paper (DSP) - 5" x 3 3/4"
Night of Navy - 4 1/4" x 3"
Crumb Cake - 4" x 2 3/4" 

Very Vanilla - scrap for stamping image, then snipping.


I stamped the image from All Ye Faithful onto Very Vanilla Scraps and then fussy cut it out with my paper snips.  I also stamped the image onto the Crumb Cake so that I don't have to cut out the shepherds crook.

Silent Night is from Jingle All The Way.

Thank you for looking in today.  Have a wonderful weekend!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors