Monday, December 21, 2015

Reindeer Paper Clips... almost missed these!

Are you ready for Christmas?  I think I am... and then I realized this weekend I had these great Reindeer clips and I hadn't used them yet!  Yikes!  

So, here they are, two versions - one for mailing and one for hand-delivery.

This one would be best for hand-delivery - using a pom-pom for the nose.



And this one with the "flat" nose from Home for Christmas Enamel Dots.   These have some dimension to them, but would mail nicely while the pom-pom's are pretty big and would probably jam up the postal machines.  They sure don't have time to be jammed up now!   



Recipe:

Mossy Meadow - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Cherry Cobbler - 5 1/4" x 4"
Merry Moments Designer Series Paper - 5 1/8" x 3 7/8"
Cherry Cobbler - 5 1/4" x 1 3/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/8" x 1 1/2"

Stamps:  Versatile Christmas 

Extras:  
Reindeer Paper Clips
Home For Christmas Enamel Dots
Real Red Pom Pom Trim






Thank you for looking in today.  It won't be long until Christmas Day!

Happy Monday ~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors