Tuesday, December 1, 2015

Versatile Christmas with Red Foil Bow

The Red Foil Sheets are so sparkly and shiny!  I just love how they bring a beautiful brightness to anything they are used on.


Base:  Whisper White Thick Card Stock - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored at 4 1/4"
Red Foil Sheets - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White Card Stock - 5" x 3 3/4"
Red Foil Sheets Strip - 3 3/4" x 3/8"

When purchasing the Red Foil Sheets, you only receive two 12" x 12" sheets, so you will want to get the most out of your purchase.  This is how I do it when I'm using paper that I don't want to waste.

I do recommend using either Fast Fuse Adhesive or Tear & Tape Adhesive when working with the Red Foil Sheets.  Because they are a bit slick, on both the front and back, I'm afraid anything less may not stick as well, if at all.

To make the bow for the front of the card, you will want to punch two sets from the Bow Builder Punch.  Slide your Red Foil Sheets inside from one long side, and then turn the paper around and do the same along the other long side,  This way you can have the punches fairly centered in the middle.

No one will ever know you "borrowed" this from underneath.  Great savings for all your card stock that has "hidden" areas.


Red Foil Strip - 3 3/4" x 3/8"


Assemble bow with glue dots and center over the strip.  I attached my bow by putting a glue dot under each ribbon end to avoid placing any more bulk into the center of the bow.


Inside sentiment:

Stamps used:  Versatile Christmas.  Such a beautiful set with outside and inside sentiments.


Thank you for looking in today.  Don't forget to check out this weeks new Weekly Deals!

~ Donna


If you are a subscriber to my blog, most likely you receive my blog posts in your email.  If so, you may not be seeing everything that is available.  

To see the full blog post, simply click on the Title at the top of the email and you should be sent to the blogspot page.  Then you should be able to see any videos posted as well as the supply list I often place at the bottom.  Give it a try!




Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors