Friday, December 4, 2015

Cozy Christmas

This is another card we'll be making on Saturday.  Fast and easy but with nice results for new stampers!  This was cased from Lori Mueller from Pinterest.  I just love this paper pack!


Recipe:

Base Pool Party - 11" x 4 1/4", scored at 5 1/2"
Home For Christmas Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Mossy Meadow 1 1/2" x 4"
Subtle Stripes Satin Ribbon
Pool Party for Sentiment - Punched with 2 1/2" Circle Punch
Stamps:  Cozy Christmas
Ink:  Mossy Meadow
Embellishments: - Very Vintage Designer Buttons
Gold Cording Trim





I think the girls will enjoy the two cards I have planned.   I know I'm looking forward to a fun day with new stampers and with my bestie friend!

Thank you for looking in today!

~ Donna



Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors