Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Just For You - Sneak Peek Quick Card

This big bold "just for you" is going to be a favorite next month and the best part of all, it is FREE as a Sale-a-Bration item with a $50.00 purchase.  I love Sale-a-Bration time with all the freebies everyone can earn beginning in January!


Paired with Everyday Chic Designer Series Papers, some embossing powder and a splash of color, and you've got a fabulous easy card!


One of the inside stamps that goes with this set is shown below.  I sent it to my BFF in Southern Arizona for her Birthday card.  Poor kid has a birthday on Christmas Eve and tends to have it overlooked with Christmas celebrations.  


So this "Just For You" helps her know she's special and can celebrate in style!


I also made one with dots on the outside, instead of the hearts... the hearts go to my Bestie!



Happy Christmas Eve Eve (December 23rd).  I'm so excited for Christmas this year.  We will be going to my oldest Son's house for Christmas Eve dinner which will be a first.  I'm looking forward to something different this year - I think it will be fabulous!  Pictures to follow the big day!

Thank you for looking in today.

Blessings and wishes for a wonderful Christmas ~

Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors