Monday, December 14, 2015

Just Bee-Cause (Sneak Peek)

This adorable bee comes from the 2016 Occasions Catalog.  Isn't this just the cutest idea?  The bee idea comes from the catalog along with some others you will see me posting later this week.  The stamp set is called Balloon Builder and I just LOVE it! 

I think you will too when you see it.  I wish I could show you the set, but for now you will have to wait and just see what I make with it.


Having a "bee" card, the best sentiment is "just BEEcause", right?  But since we don't have that on a stamp, I compromised and made it with "just because"from "And Many More"

  
To make this, I inked up "just bec" with my Basic Black Stampin' Write Marker and stamped it on Whisper White cardstock.  Using the fine tip of my marker, I closed in the "c" to look like an "e".

Then I carefully cleaned the stamp and using my Stamp-a-majig I inked up "cause" and moved it over just a tad to the right of "bee".  Perfect!


I wanted to wings to sparkle, so I used another fun item from the Occasions catalog to add some glimmer to the wings.  Wait until you see the Wink of Stella Brush in January!  I wish you could see the sparkle better in this picture.  Trust me it is beautiful!


If you'd like to get a closer look, you can join my Team and get some for yourself in your starter kit!  That's right, you can order from the Occasions Catalog to make your starter kit!  If you join my team, I will send an adorable Bee Card to you, Just Bee-Cause!

If you'd rather not join my team, that's okay... I'd be perfectly happy to have you as a customer!  If you don't already have a Demonstrator and would like to have an Occasions Catalog and a Sale-a-Bration brochure, just send me an email and I'll get one to you.  Email me at StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com.

Thank you for looking in today!  Here comes another week!

~ Donna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors