Thursday, August 16, 2018

Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper

Stampin' Up! makes it so nice and easy to make beautiful cards with their Designer Series Paper (DSP) and easy to use Die Cuts.  Look closely at the Rhino and his birdie friend.  This is from the DSP, not stamped and colored!

I just had to CASE this card from Dawn Olchefske.  I was going to use different paper in the pack, but this beautiful page just had to be the one.  I did change up the base card to Smoky Slate and the sentiment that I used.  I love the colors!


Recipe:
Smoky Slate - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Animal Expedition DSP - 5 1/4" x 4"
Animal Expedition DSP - 4" x 2"
Pool Party scrap for sentiment
Granny Apple Green scrap for leaves

Stamps - Animal Outing
Ink - Tranquil Tide


Here's a closer look at the Rhino, leaves and sentiment.


Thank you for looking in today!  We're on the downward slope toward the weekend!

~ Donna



Product List

2 comments:

  1. I only got shares of this paper and I don't remember this pattern. Fun card. Love the greenery you added. I just realized I need to sign up for Dawn's black blog as I don't think I am getting it in the transfer.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's on the back of the paper with the leaves and the birds. I like all the pretty colors in this pack!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors