Wednesday, August 22, 2018

OMG - SEVENTY?

My brother turns 70 years old this week!  If you saw him, you wouldn't even think he was 50!  He looks so good, it's amazing.


Recipe:
Soft Suede - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Very Vanilla - 5 1/4" x 4"
Neutrals 6"x 6" Designer Series Paper - 5" x 3 3/4
Very Vanilla - Largest Oval from Layering Ovals
Soft Suede - Happy 70th Birthday

Yes, I know the Large Numbers are retired, but seriously, I'm never getting rid of mine.  Way too many uses!


Thank you for looking in today!  Happy Hump Day!

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. My brother turns 74 on Monday! I bet you thought I had left the planet. Well the E-mail got hacked and wouldn't let me into my hotmail acct. Then, I was finally able to transfer a lot of stuff to my new gmail but I didn't know there was even more like over 6,000 blog posts in SPAM. So, it is taking me a ton of time to look at these since there are so many card ideas I need to know about esp from the new catalog. I think I need to just Google your blog and go back and leave comments. Of course my addresses seemed to have gone into cyber space I guess since some people have not received some of my messages as to where I am. Anyway, love your card. Chris R. from Iowa lives on as Chris from Pella for now. Geez!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Chris! So glad you didn't leave the planet! I knew you were having email issues, so I just waited patiently! You'll have to email me with your new email address - send it to StampsWellWithOthers@gmail.com

      SIX THOUSAND BLOG POSTS? You'll never look at them all before 6,000 more arrive! LOL Be careful they aren't spam to make it worse.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors