Monday, August 6, 2018

Love You to Reese's Pieces

Did You Know...  the Mini Pizza Boxes are the perfect size to match the Puzzle Pieces Thinlits?  Well, they are!  Do you also know, that I just nearly panicked after realizing I forgot to look in the catalog before making this to make sure the Pizza Boxes are still current?  Thankfully, yes, they are!  Whew!  

Using the Big Shot Embossing Mats and the 3" x 3" Puzzle Thinlits, emboss a piece of cardstock (I used Pineapple Punch).  I also cut out Early Espresso and Pumpkin Pie actual pieces from the same thinlit to add to the top.  You can see more information HERE from the last time I used the embossing mats.

I chose these colors so I could put Reese's Pieces inside.  You'll have to pretend they are there since I didn't make it to the store today!


Before folding the Pizza Box into a box shape, keep it laying flat and stamp with the three colors used in the cardstock to have pieces all over the box.


Recipe:
Mini Pizza Box
Pineapple Punch - 4" x 4" (it will end up 3" x 3", but it is easier to emboss and then trim up after)
Early Espresso - 4" x 4"
Pumpkin Pie - 4" x 4"
Whisper White Scraps for stamping the two big puzzle pieces with words

Stamps - Love You to Pieces
Ink - Pumpkin Pie, Early Espresso and Pineapple Punch


Be sure your ink pads are nice and juicy for stamping the large pieces so that you have nice solid images.  Cut them out using the die cut from Puzzle Pieces thinlits.  To keep them held together, use a piece of tape on the back side and then pop them up with Stampin' Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today.  This week I should be doing some late nights at the office - since my knee seems a bit better, so if I miss posting, you'll know why!

Happy Monday!

~ Donna

Product List

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Wendie! Thank you so much! I love you to pieces for commenting! It makes my day to see comments.

      Have a great week!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors