Monday, August 20, 2018

Sympathy With Garden Impressions

Time for another Sympathy card.  I would really prefer not to have to make these, but we all know we need them from time to time.


Recipe:

Night of Navy - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Smoky Slate - 5 1/4" x 4"
Night of Navy - 3 1/2" x 2 1/2"
Garden Impressions DSP - 3 1/4" x 2 1/4"
So Saffron - Scrap for Sentiment and Pretty Label Punch

Stamps:  Rose Wonder (retired) my only sympathy stamp though...
Ink:  Night of Navy
Tufted Embossing Folder


Thank you for looking in today.  One week away from our Primary Election.  Going to be an interesting week...

~ Donna

2 comments:

  1. Really pretty and one of my favorite papers. Unfortunately I need three sympathy cards. I will CASE this for another time. Two are for guys and I plan on using one Brian King had on his blog and changing the sentiment.

    Good luck on the election. Then, you will be able to get some much needed rest.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris! Been missing your comments. I hope your computer issues are improving!

      Sadly, it will just get busier after the election, since this is just the Primary. Next up, November General Election! It hasn't been too bad... so far, but I'm sure it will ramp up. LOL

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors