Wednesday, August 8, 2018

Blended Seasons

Quickly posting this morning as a storm came through last night and I had to shut it all down and now I need to get ready for work!  

I just love these flowers from Blended Seasons.  They are so easy to color and turn out beautiful!



Recipe:

Soft Sea Foam - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4
Soft Sea Foam - 5 1/4" x 4" (cut with Layering Oval and Embossed with Tufted
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4 (inside)
Shimmery White - for flower


Colored with Flirty Flamingo Combo and Old Olive Combo on the leaves.
Pop up the Tufted layer with Stampin' Dimensionals and attach the flowers to the outside of the oval with support inside the oval with more dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today!  More storms expected today and tomorrow so we'll see how it goes!  I do love the rain so I'm not going to complain!

~ Donna

4 comments:

  1. Donna, this card is so pretty. I am anxious to try coloring with the blends very soon. Thanks for Sharing. GlendaJ

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Glenda! I really love how they color and blend so nicely. I think you'll enjoy them. Thank you for taking the time to comment. I appreciate it.

      Delete
  2. Love that embossing folder with the flowers. The flowers are so easy to color. I used Calypso Coral with great success. So fun.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree, there is just something about that embossing folder and those colors really are so easy to color and come out beautiful in any color!

      Thank you Chris!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors