Saturday, August 4, 2018

Let's Get Together Soon

I spotted the idea for today's card on another blog and when I started working on it, I discovered the other card had four chairs... oh dear... those were not our Stampin' Up! chairs!  So, I made it my way and changed it up completely!

I have to say, I like my version better! 

Recipe:
Whisper White - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Blueberry Bushel - 5 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5" x 3 3/4"
Blueberry Bushel and Granny Apple Green (chairs)

Stamps:  Love You to Pieces (sentiment), Sunshine Sayings (sand and water)
Ink:  Blueberry Bushel, Crumb Cake, Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight


To make the water, I used Coastal Cabana, but I stamped it off twice to lighten it enough to look good.  The sun was made with Daffodil Delight and a sponge dauber.


This makes me want to find a nice beach and dip in my toes to cool off.  No beaches around here in Phoenix, so I'll just have to pretend!

Thank you for looking in today.  It's finally Saturday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Cute. Those most of been tiny chairs to get so many on the card. I like the little scene you made too.

    I played with my new jar of embossing paste and did some fussy cutting today and last night. One for a swap and another for a birthday next week.


    Chris R. From Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Chris. I just love those chairs. I don't sit in that kind of chair because I've never been able to get out of them gracefully! LOL

      I need to get the embossing paste out again. It really does leave a fun image. Ohhh, I could do another card like this one but use the paste for the water and/or the sand!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors