Sunday, August 19, 2018

Fun Fold Outing

I know I've posted this fun fold before, but for the life of me I can't find it anywhere!  When I saw this one on Saturday by Dawn Olchefske, it reminded me of it and so I had to make a card similar to hers because I love this paper so much!

Here is my version:



Recipe:
Smoky Slate - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2, scored at 4 1/4" and then, cut off 1 1/2" off the front of the card
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 2 1/2" (outside)
Animal Expedition Designer Series Paper 5 1/4" x 1" (inside strip)
Pool Party - 5" x 3", scored at 1 1/4"
Melon Mambo - 3" x 2 1/2"
Whisper White - 2 3/4" x 2 1/4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)
Whisper White Scrap for sentiment
Pool Party Scrap for Scallop

Before you place the inside Whisper White panel, glue down the 1 1/4" portion of the Pool Party paper, then glue down the White panel.  Decorate the left side with the 1" strip (which happens to be the other side of the DSP from the front).


Instead of stamping and coloring the Rhino again, I used one that I had cut out using the framelits that come with the Animal Outing Bundle and popped it up with Dimensionals.


Thank you for looking in today.  Have a Blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Fun. I like doing folds like this. Keeping these short to get through them. You definitely got your use out of this stamp set and DSP.

    Chris from Pella

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks and I understand keeping it short. Just nice to see words. ha ha! I LOVE THIS SET... I'm going to keep using it like crazy!

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors