Sunday, August 12, 2018

Animal Friends

Oops!  This was supposed to post at midnight (early Sunday morning, and when I didn't see it in my email this morning, I realized I hit the wrong time!)  Posting now!

Don't you just love these two friends?  The brightly colored little bird and his little friend Mr. Rhino.  Plus, I just love coloring with my Stampin' Blends!


Recipe:
Smoky Slate - 11" x 4 1/4", scored and folded at 5 1/2"
Tropical Escape Designer Series Paper - 5 1/4" x 4"
Granny Apple Green - 4 3/4" x 3 3/4"
Whisper White - 4 1/2" x 4 1/2"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4" (inside)

Stamps: Animal Outing
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends: Smoky Slate Combo, Granny Apple Green Combo, Old Olive Combo




Thank you for looking in today!  Have a blessed Sunday!

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. Very cute. I love the little bird.

    I set up a new account but now it won't let me send an E-mail to see if it works. But, it came up here except for the R was lower case. I swear this whole house is possessed. The D/W only seems to wash when it wants. The computers are all being weird and lights don't work one day so you buy bulbs to replace and then they work before you replace them. Then the oven sometimes is too hot and burns stuff and then other times not enough or just perfect.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
  2. My goodness... you have your hands full with house mysteries! I've had days like that! Maybe that's what hacked your email! Naughty little ghosts.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors