Wednesday, August 1, 2018

You Otter Be In Postcards

Ok, that title was terrible, but there it is anyway!  HA!

Here is the card I was going to share yesterday if there hadn't been a storm on Monday night.  I just love this little Otter.


Recipe:
Blackberry Bliss - 8 1/2" x 5 1/2", scored and folded at 4 1/4"
Share What You Love Designer Series Paper 3" x 4 " and 2 1/4" x 4"
Whisper White - 5 1/4" x 4 (inside)
Whisper White scraps for stamping and die cutting Otter
Black Berry Bliss scraps for die cutting scallop


Stamps:  Postcard Pals
Ink: Memento Black
Stampin' Blends:  Soft Suede Combo, Daffodil Delight Combo, Bermuda Bay Combo, Smoky Slate Combo, Old Olive Combo and Ivory



A little catch up on last nights' storm in the Phoenix area.  So many trees fell over - pretty normal because they don't get a deep watering and the roots stay so close to the surface, but this video below shows something I've never seen in my life and I've been in Arizona all 59+ years!

If you are reading this in your email, you'll want to go directly to the blog post to see the video.  

Watch this palm tree... it just snaps like a twig!


 
In case you need the link:  HERE

Thank you for looking in today.

~ Donna


Product List

2 comments:

  1. The card is so darn cute!!! Coloring is so fun and great looking! I just ordered the soft suede combo blends today.

    The tree is amazing. I have not ever seen them snap like that but now that I think about it, there was a palm tree that looked like it had it's top cut off (when we lived in Houston) and I wonder if that was what happened. Anyway...glad you are safe and sound.

    Chris R. from Iowa

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In Houston, I can understand that, especially with the storms they had like last year. I have seen "topless" palms before, now that I think of it, I've just never seen it happen.

      Isn't the Otter just too cute! I'm going to be making more of those for sure.

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to check out my blog and leave a comment. I always love hearing from you and I promise to comment back, so come back again!

Contributors